Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Missionary life is funny. And also fun.‏

Alright, so here's the deal. I had this lovely email written to you
all and then my stupid iPad deleted it. The entire thing. So now this
one will be of much lower quality. Sorry. Soo.....um this week the
speakers didn't show up at the veterans home and brother graham asked
me on the spot to get up and speak, so I did. I felt inspired to talk
about prayer, so I shared a few stories/scriptures about it in the
Book of Mormon, shared my thoughts, and sat down. Our investigator
Lance, who was sitting next to me, said in his "inside voice" (which
is practically yelling cause he is going deaf) "huh. I didn't think
you were smart! You're a lot more intelligent than I thought you
were." Haha I didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or not,
but the congregation got a good laugh out of it, so it was alright.
Also this week we had quite a few miracles happen with referrals,
which is a miracle alone because nobody gives us referrals. Like ever.
But a few members introduced us to some family and friends, and we're
teaching them all now so we're pretty excited about that! :)
Well, that's about all I have time for now, so for pictures this week..... 
1. Typical car pics with my comp 
2. So, the other day it was 109 degrees at 7:00 at night. It was
awful. Hence why I look so awful.
3. Our thanksgiving dinner in July!




0 comments:

Post a Comment