Thursday, July 7, 2016

Happy 4th!‏

Dearest family and friends,
1. I apologize in advance for the terrible quality of this letter
2. I love you all, and I also love the work I get the privilege of
doing here. Don't take this short email as an indication of anything
otherwise
3. This week we picked up 3 awesome new investigators and I love them dearly
4. MLC was this week and that is always a highlight for me because I
feel like I'm spiritually drinking from a fire hydrant and it's
exhausting but I love it so much
5. We had a thanksgiving dinner after district meeting on Thursday but
unfortunately I forgot to get the pictures so those will come later.
But I made mashed potatoes and it was a heavenly experience. I've
missed them. Hence why my breakfast, lunch, and sometimes late night
snacks this week have all consisted of potatoes.
6. Please enjoy this beautiful picture of my area. I can't take photo
credit though, one of our members took it the other day. Don't I live
in heaven!?
7. And........ Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Love,
Hermana Lewis


0 comments:

Post a Comment