Monday, November 9, 2015

Hump daaaaay!

Today officially marks 9 months in the mission field! It's honestly
super bittersweet, I can't believe how fast time is flying. But
anyways, I feel super fortunate that I got to spend my hump day at the
temple :)

This week..... My comp caught the bug, which was a bummer :( but we're
all healed now and back to work! Our area is still struggling a but
but we were able to find some super cool less actives this past week.
We found two families, the Velazquez and the Payans, who are so
amazing and ready to come back to church but just aren't sure how to
do it. So, we're really hoping we can help them out with that :) other
than that, we're just trying to keep finding the elect!

Um, honestly I don't have much else to say and we're writing emails in
the car today and I'm getting carsick... So that's all for this week!
Sorry! I've got some good pictures for you though! Love you all! 
Hermana Lewis 

1. Our view on the way to the temple 
2. On Halloween, we had to stay in that night so we had a carmel apple party Face savoring delicious food 
3. Our zone 
4. My cute grandma sent me a hump day shirt and a camel haha so I had
to get a picture of that!









0 comments:

Post a Comment