Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas time ‏

¡Hola todos!
Let me just tell you how much I LOVE spending the holidays in the
mission field! Before I left, I remember going to lunch with the
sisters serving in my area, and they told me "we're so sorry you only
get to spend one Christmas in the mission!" And of course I thought to
myself "whatever, you're crazy." Haha now, looking back, I am
convinced that they definitely were not crazy! Nothing beats the
Christmas spirit you feel as a missionary. You get to constantly focus
on Christ and share that wonderful feeling with others.. What could
beat that!? Anyways, I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas
season and remember what it's really about :)
So, this week we got to do a lot of Christmas-related activities and
shared the new Christmas videos the church put out a lot. It's so fun
to be able to see the change focusing on Christ makes for people this
time of year. Also yesterday my companion and I had the opportunity of
sharing the missionary moment at our friend Mina's baptism! She's been
investigating for about 2 months with Hermana Steiner and Hermana
Gomez and she is such a sweetheart. It was so great to be able to see
her enter the water of baptism yesterday, and then we got to share a
message about the restoration of the gospel for all the nonmembers who
were there.
Sorry I don't have much more to share with you guys this week, but I
hope you all have a wonderful week this week and enjoy the snow for
me!!! I miss it like crazy! 
Love, 
Hermana Lewis 
Pictures: 
1. I went on exchanges with sister free this week and a cute old
member asked us to help her decorate her Christmas tree :) 
2. My comp disappeared the other night, and I thought she ran away...
Come to find out she was hiding under my bed. Haha I love this crazy
girl 
3. We went caroling this week, so this us in front of the Christmas
tree at the place we went to





0 comments:

Post a Comment